QiSS National Database - Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this database website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this database website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this database website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this database website meet your specific requirements.
- This database website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this database website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this database website may also include links to other database websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the database website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked database website(s).
- You may not create a link to this database website from another database website or document without Quality in Study Support and Extended Services prior written consent.
- Your use of this database website and any dispute arising out of such use of the database website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.